Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today I was reading some interesting articles online about Christianity, just like I do every day.  And I put off writing my senior honors history thesis, like I do every day, at least seven times a day.

In the articles about Christianity, there were some discussions about whether human beings have free will or not.  Some Christians think that there's no such thing as human free will, since God foreknows and predestines all things.  Some Christians think that God foreknows all things, but doesn't predestine them, so human beings still have free choices that God knew we'd choose ahead of time.  Some Christians think that it isn't logically possible for God to know the future with certainty or predestine things to happen, so human beings have free will in a way that's easy to see.

Well what a chestnut we have on our hands here, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment